1) The "Uncle Fester" look.
2) Having sore veins; running out of good
places to stick needles.
3) Bumping into an old friend, but they don't
recgonize me without hair or eyebrows.
4) Wondering what I'm supposed to think after
being informed about side effects such as "may cause aseptic
necrosis or luekemia" or "may cause feelings of tingling,
burning, weakness, numbness, clumsiness, shaking, trembling, etc."
5) Mouth sores that take forever to heal.
6) The fact that "chemo" still
isn't recgonized by my spell checker (no one to blame but myself).
7) The lovely metallicy sauerkrauty taste
that everything got a couple days after my chemotherapy "cocktails."
8) Trying to maintain casual conversation
with the nurse as she pushes caustic fluids into my veins.
9) Completely forgetting that I was visited
by friends because of theAttivan stupor effect.
10) Hearing from the Dr. "well, your
insurance company is unlikely to cover that."
dry-heave nausia attacks.
12) Being so bored that I actually read forwarded